CLINICAL TRIALS CONGRESS
May 14-15, 2018
After receiving an overwhelming response in our previous conferences, 3rd International Conference on Advanced Clinical Research and Clinical Trials, Ireland & 4th International Conference on Clinical Trials, USA, Conferencesereis is proud to announce the 5th World Congress on Clinical Trials and Clinical Research scheduled to be held during May 14-15, 2018 at Singapore.
Clinical Trials Congress 2018 will be a great platform for the Clinical Trials and Clinical Research Professionals, Healthcare professionals, Researchers, Physicians, Professors, CRO’s, CRA’s and students to witness the future of Clinical Trials and Clinical Research around the globe and address the challenges in the same.
Clinical Trials Congress 2018, is a broad program with participation of the groups from healthcare, biotech, pharma industries. This will offer great opportunities to the attendees to speak about their research work, ideas and will also help industries to have B2B meetings with the speakers. We strive hard to bring quality to our conference by selecting the renowned speakers around the globe and deliver their findings here.
This 2 day event will also involve many Workshops conducted by some of the experiences professionals in the Clinical trials and Clinical Research Society. Researchers and other professionals can share their findings and ideas in form of speech and poster. The abstracts will be published in the Conference Proceedings with allotted specific DIA number.
Abstracts can be submitted for the following topics
- Drug Discovery and Development
- Clinical Trials Conducts
- Innovations in Clinical Trials
- Clinical Trial Site Management
- Clinical and Medical Case Reports
- Patient Centric Clinical Trials
- Clinical Data Management
- Pharmacovigilance and Drug Safety
- Globalization of Clinical Trials
- In Silico Clinical Trials
- Risk assessment and management in clinical trials (QRM)
- CRO (Contract Research Organization) Clinical Trials
- Outsourcing and Collaborative Research in Clinical Trials
- Clinical Research On Different Diseases
- Ethics in Clinical Trials
- Bioinformatics in Clinical Research
- Nanotechnology in Clinical Trials
- Entrepreneurs Investment Meet
- Post Marketing Surveillance
· 1. All accepted abstracts will be published in respective Meetings International Journals.
· 2. Abstracts will be provided with Digital Object Identifier by Cross Ref.